Thursday, September 5, 2013

Can We Stay Here Awhile?

 
Oh Sweetheart...can you make our drive look like this?  His response....we don't have a drive....Hmmm...we need a drive and it needs to look like this!



This beautiful garden...place is The Wildseed Farm in Fredricksburg.  Sweetheart and I were here a few years back and we wanted to check it out again.  We didn't want to leave. It's so relaxing here..

 Sweetheart can you make our flower garden look like this.....
I love all of these flowers! 


The land of cotton!  Texas is amazing.  From flowers and wine vineyards to fields of cotton.  This is one fine state!


And of course I can't leave out my Loyal Companion.  He is fine too.  He gave me an earful when we returned home....I think he was trying to sing to me, "Oh give me a home ... where the buffalo roam...(Oh yea we saw buffalo while we were away...but..I couldn't get to my camera fast enough..)


I promise...no more family pictures ..of our little excursion!!
Blessings from all over our great state...and our pasture!


No comments:

Post a Comment