Monday, September 23, 2013

Small Talk


 My roses are loving this perfect weather!  Naturally an uninvited guest landed on the bloom  just as I took this picture....have they any shame?...( no, none! )
 

 Sweetheart mowed an area of the pasture....I played with my watercolors!  (Don't tell! )
 

Last night we had a three quarter moon!  It had the wow factor in a big way...I had to stand outside and just admire it.  The coyotes were admiring it in their own way....Howling, and the young ones were yapping.  I could hear a couple of wolves talking back and forth to each other as the light from that moon lit up what would have been a very dark night!  There was a Texas chill in the air...all was right with the world for just a few minutes as I stood there gazing.

We have so much to be thankful for in our little corner of the world.....
From the pasture where Sweetheart and I are still swatting at those pesky little bugs...
blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment