Friday, September 27, 2013

Happens Every Year...




 That's right.....I had another birthday!  I'm not complaining...but I do wish that the aging thing would put the breaks on...   Sweetheart and I both have our birthdays within a few days of each other...so..this year we spent the whole week just...celebrating!  We traveled, shopped, ate too much and just had a great time. Ya....we lived another year!   Our kiddos...helped us celebrate.  We really are So blessed, to be surrounded by such a wonderful family!
Have fun with my self portrait...we are!  Laughing helps prolong your life..this should help!


 The heavens opened up and a comet fell just for us!  Wow, are we special are what!
OK..............it is a stump from a tree that  had to be cut due to the drought. 
 

Sweetheart took me to the Round Top Antique Festival on my special day!  We had a great day.  We came home with a lot of goodies.  This is something I have wanted for a good while....it is a European flax grain sack.  I love the way they feel as well as look. 


 My Loyal Companion went looking for a treasure...will he give it to me on my big day?


No.......But.....he did pose for a picture.....such a little ham!  Sweetheart ask me if I knew what happened to the rest of the cow?....Hmmmm...I'm not really sure.  We are not missing any cows, but we do have a few cows missing a horn or two!
From our pasture where I have one more day on my birthday week....Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment