Monday, March 18, 2013

Recovering from the pollen

    For the last several days I have declared that I was feeling so much better...I was really just trying to convince myself that I was actually feeling better.  I wasn't.  Today, with the exception of my dog barking cough and the headache that lingered on, I am feeling better.  I was able to get out and go for a walk down our quiet little road.  The fragrant flowers from blooming trees and wildflowers is intoxicating.  I took a picture of these Blue Bonnets that are growing in front of our home.  My sweet 91 year old uncle has been sowing blue bonnet seeds along our stretch of the road for years.  His work has paid off many times over.  It is beautiful out here, and Sweetheart and I feel so blessed to be a part of it.!

     We put the girls out in a new pasture a few days ago.  That evening when we went to gt them out (we don't trust them to stay the night....they would go traveling...the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence!)  one of the old gals layed back in the corner of the pasture and would not come with the others.  Sweetheart drove the mule over to her and discovered that she had a calf.  We were able to coax her out...like me they will go anywhere for something good to eat!

    I worked on the little baby doll Easter dress for Gran number 2.  Buttons on and a hem and I'll be finished with this project, and in time for Easter, imagine that! 


     I got up close and a little too personal with the nose of one of our girls.  Have you ever studied a cows nose...it gets pollen in it.  They don't care though.  I've never seen a cow sneeze, so I guess they aren't bothered with algeries!  Lucky ducks!!!

     Blessings from the pollenated pastures and noses!  May God's richest blessings be yours.
    























No comments:

Post a Comment