Tuesday, March 12, 2013

They came...and went!

     It was a busy weekend.  My Mother celebrated a birthday and almost all of the family came to help her celebrate, including of course my beautiful Grans!  We love it when they come up!  There is no better place to entertain kids than a farm!   Run, run, run, as fast as you can...jump on the beds and scream...feed the cows, ride the mule, play in the creek (br...to cold for that this time), in general just play their little hearts out ! 

     Back at Bella and Poppy's house a little inside play that lasted maybe 30 minutes.  Then they were ready to play back outside!  I left everything where they left it and followed them outside!  Wow this is just one area...there is more! 

                                                     It's beginning to look a lot like spring!
 

     Spring is my favorite time of the year!  Newness is everywhere.  Here is a new calf that came up with his moma the other morning! 

     And flowers,  beautiful!  Peach and plum blossoms...beautiful, and they smell soooo good!

     After the Grans left,  I had to get busy on a baby doll Easter dress that Gran number one requested!  And if I have to make one for her, I'll need to make one for Gran number 2!  My forth grade teacher drilled into her young students, "Idle hands are the devil's workshop"!  No idle hands here!

Wonderful blessings to you from the pasture!



No comments:

Post a Comment