Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Yard crew

    
Wow, it was an absolute beutiful spring day.  It rained in the wee hours here and by day break had moved out leaving everything fresh, green and in full bloom!  The yard crew showed up this afternoon to tidy up.  They bring their kiddos to work with them and sometimes the little ones get into a little mischief or just lay around and nap! 
 
 
     The wasp are out in full force.  Not sure why but they love our porch.  So Sweetheart went out on Saturday and bought four cans of the killer stuff.  I tried it on a wasp that had lit on an upper beam.  The wind blew just as I started spraying and I got a good dose of it all over my face.   The wasp flew away.  Later one lit down on the porch floor.  I got up and stepped on it.  Dead on contact!  Better than the can stuff!  Looks better on the porch  too!

     Thought I'd leave you with a picture of my "cow dog."  My buddy and loyal friend!
   
  Spring blessings from the pasture!

No comments:

Post a Comment