Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wal-Mart shopping carts

     I had to leave the farm today as I had offered to help an older friend.  I decided to run into Wallymart first just to pick up a few things...(right...)  I felt fortunate as I was able to park right up front (under a tree).  I went in the garden center and was lured to all of the beautiful plants. (I love plants).  In no time at all I had more plants than I could carry.  So... I went in search of a basket. 

Because it was early there were no strays anywhere so I made my way over to the basket garage.  I was in luck, some very nice walmart worker had one out just waiting for me to unload all of my plants.  I was on my way now to get my "few things".  About the time I got away from the garage my buggy started acting wildly.  One of the wheels refused to roll,  I pushed it harder, kind of fast trying to wake up the sleeping wheel.  It started rolling and doing this bump thing.  I noticed that I (actually it was my buggy) was attracting quite a bit of early morning shopper attention!  I wasn't going to let this buggy win.  I kept pushing this skidding, wheel bumping, very rude buggy until I had completed my shopping.  Yea, I was exhausted by the time I pulled into the check out line.  The checker asked how I was doing....I decided to just smile and stay silent.  Moma always says..."If you can't say something nice...." 

To get to the car, I would need to help my buggy off the 2" sidewalk onto the parking lot, I showed it no mercy and pushed it a little fast.  It banged down onto the parking lot and I just smiled...victory...ah man I forgot that I had bought eggs.....

At the car I discovered why that particular spot was vacant....Walmart Birds!  They did a little decorating of the windshields... ewwwwwwwww

Blessings to you from the pasture!  (Glad to be back home where there never are any problems!)

No comments:

Post a Comment