Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blooming Spring


     This spring weather has been so nice.  However, the oak pollen has not been so nice...to me.  I have never had allergies before this year.  I have them now.  I was sick a few weeks ago and could not seem to get well.  Well, it seems the oak pollen hit just as I was getting over the virus and wham...now I have allergies!  So far the over the counter stuff is helping my watery eyes, dripping nose, and sneezing.  It is not helping my stopped up ears and my really meanie mood!  Wonder if they have anything for that...


    I went out this afternoon and planted a few things in the garden.  It is supposed to rain and hopefully the rain will sprout my seeds.  I fed all of the animals after my garden stint and noticed that the weeds are absolutely beautiful!  I decided to get a few shots with the camera.  You never know when the rains might be massive sending hail and floods that could wash away all of our weeds. 


     Blessings to everyone, especially those with allergies!

No comments:

Post a Comment