Monday, April 1, 2013

God will be praised!

 In God's word in the book of Psalms 96: 11-12 the scriptures tell us that God's creation will praise Him. 

A few days ago Sweetheart and I were out doing the usual...looking for the herd.  We found ourselves way out in the woods.  We went as far as the mule would go.  Like I said we were in the deep woods.  Sweetheart took off on foot doing his cattle call thing.  He got further and further away.  I decided to do a little walking myself.    The next thing I knew my dog and I were down at the creek.  I noticed something unusual and moved to where I could get a better view.  What I saw was a very large and massive blooming Dogwood tree.  It was awesome!  I realized that I was witnessing nature praising God.  I was in an area that people never go.  This tree was created just for God's good pleasure and it was doing all it could to praise it's maker!  Wow!

Sweetheart and I, and two of my other favorite boys were together in the worship service this morning.  It was a special service as we celebrated the empty tomb! 

Praising God in His beautiful green pastures!

No comments:

Post a Comment