Friday, April 12, 2013

Earth gives birth


I went out on this cold morning and checked my garden.  Woohoo the rain and a little sun brought forth my squash.  There in my raised bed was new life!
 

In the next bed I had some burgundy green beans.  I know, I have no ideal how a green bean can be brugandy.  The package called them a heirloom and I fall hard for anything heirloom.  Even if I care nothing for the product if its "heirloom" I want to try to raise it.


The new calf that was born last week came up this morning with his Moma.  With camera in hand I ran out to get a photo.


I've been working on a little project for a newborn.  Just a little more hand work and I'll have this little diaper shirt finished.  I embroidered the little rosebuds in between where the buttons will go.  I love to make hand mades for little babies!


It has been a busy week with some really crazy weather.  It keeps life interesting!
May you be blessed as we began another weekend.  Sweetheart and I will be at worship service this Sunday.  Hope you have a place of worship that you and your family will be at as well.  It really does keep life interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment