Monday, April 8, 2013

So ...it's a Monday

 
 
 You know it's a Monday even if it's actually Sunday.  The Internet just would not work.  This morning I tried to post again...still no Internet.  Finally I think it's up and hopefully want go back on vacation before I finish this post!
 
The amazing colors of the wildflowers are so beautiful.  I know I have said that a time or two already but it's what I do.  Repeat...repeat...repeat.  Just ask Sweetheart he will confirm,  I'm a repeater.
I love to bring in bouquets and put them all over the house.  Thought I'd show you a few.  Some were picked last fall and allowed to dry. 
 



 
We moved the girls to a greener pasture.  They were kind of excited.  I stood near the gap where they entered.  A few told me Thank-you.  A few kicked their heels up and ran full speed past me.   They are so sweet.  Sometimes.   I noticed a new baby this afternoon.  I did not have the camera so just do a mental picture.  Brown, really big eyes, trying to figure out just what to do with four legs. Walking and hopping all around his Momma.
 
 
 
Sweetheart and I attended our church Sunday.  The worship service was awesome.  The people are also so precious.  We have a great love for this little country church. 
 
May your day and week be blessed...
From the pasture...blessings to you.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment