Monday, April 15, 2013

Busy Times

 
 
 Could we have had a better weekend?  The weather was perfect for working outside.  That is what Sweetheart and I did all weekend.  Wonderful Son was here for the long haul.  On Saturday my faithful brother-n-law came and offered some much needed help.  With all hands on deck...we were able to get some projects completed that have been ...on the back burner for quiet some time.  How grateful we are for our family. 

The grands came up this weekend.  They are the spice of our lives.  Their Granny (my sweet Momma) gave them some old food to play with and I was able to get a picture of them playing "kitchen" on the gazebo.  Later they played in a grove of  cane (they call it bamboo) that my Dad planted years ago. They had me come into their pretend house that they have in there.  I love to watch, listen and pretend right along with them. They are making memories for life and filling our lives with pure joy!

I went for a walk in the pasture this evening.  I came across this "pasture bouquet."  To pretty to pass up so I took a photo to share with you! 


I leave you with a picture of my loyal companion doing what he does best...barking!


Blessings...from the pasture.  I pray your week is filled with wonderful joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment