Monday, May 6, 2013

Another Day....


Oh the things you can do with bamboo...Are you impressed?  My oldest Grand made it for me.  If you could look really close...you would see that it has  my heart in it!  They came up this weekend and we went to the Folk Festival.  That was fun, however the frontier guys were having way too much fun booming there cannon. (Think very loud explosion...picture me jumping every time it went off...)



We were not tired enough after the Folk Festival so we all went over to the "Airing of the Quilts."  This event takes place in our little town every other year.  It really has the wow factor!  Quilts hang on the court house and all around the square. 



Sweetheart and I went to church on Sunday.  Wonderful service! We went to one of our Grands birthday after the service.  A swim party...and it was so cold.  Thank goodness for heated pools! 

I love my family.  Sweetheart and I are So blessed.  Sometimes I wish I could slow time down.  The kiddos are growing so fast and we don't want to miss one moment with them.

Blessings from my heart...way out here in the pasture!

No comments:

Post a Comment