Friday, May 3, 2013

Spring, where art thou?

 
It was spring yesterday, then about midnight winter came again. They forcast spring again for tomorrow. Summer will probably show its face next week... we'll see.

 
I think I'm a hoarder... A hoarder of flowers. Actually I'm drying out some spring wildflowers... and a few roses too. When summer shows up the heat (fire) will burn them up... This way, I'll be able to enjoy them a little while longer. It's easy pull them or cut them; lay them out where the sun will dry them.. and wa-la! In just a few days they'll be crispy! Put them in a container and enjoy! The smell is pretty nice too!
The squash are enjoying the weather.  No little squash yet but maybe when things "warm up" a bit!
**Note: This picture was cropped... there might be a few blades of grass in my garden... ok quite a few blades.

I'm looking forward to the weekend.  My Grand kiddos are coming up and we are going to check out some of the festivals going on...should be fun!


Loyal companion and I were playing the "I love you" game... He said "I love you" and I told him "I loved him more!" This went on till I walked off. He's still standing there....


From the pasture...blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment