Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Life

Well ... life is still the happening thing ...out here in the pasture!  My techno support has been very busy lately...so my blogs may be few and far between....sorry!  Someday I will figure out all the ins and outs of all things computer....well, maybe.
 
 
The girl chickens have been very busy lately.  I'm giving away eggs everywhere I go!   
 
A dear friend found us some hay ...we are very grateful.  We were caught in 20ll with a hay shortage due to the drought....we don't ever want that to happen again.
Our good Son came out to help with the job.  We believe we have the best kiddos.  When we need help...they come running!  They are truly a blessing to us!
This creature came to visit my Momma.  She called for me to come over and try to ..you know ...take care of it.   Great Son was in the pasture mowing...I called and ..yes he came running.  It was a Water Moccasin.  They give me the creeps.  The kiddos hung it on the fence.  Dad always said if you would hang up a dead snake...belly up, it would rain.  We really needed a rain.  Doesn't always rain but it did this time!   Kind of a silly thing to do...but it makes life fun to do silly things...sometimes!
I had a wonderful Mothers Day.  Anytime the family is all together...it's just going to be a great day for me!  I am surrounded by goodness and I am so very grateful.  I enjoy spending time with my Momma just about every day.  She is so creative.  I've never heard her say this but I believe her motto for life must be to learn something new at every opportunity.  She has so many skills and talents.   Someday....maybe I'll learn as much as she has!  I love her So much!
I love it when my Grands come up!  They play non-stop.  When they left I found these little guys hanging out on one of my benches.  Had to leave them there for just a little while...it makes me smile every time I look at them!
My life is good and I am so grateful.  Please don't think I never have a bad day...I do. I have found that when those bad days come, the best thing I can do is pray....God hears every time  and He knows what I need when I don't have a clue. 
I pray...that you know Christ Jesus...He's waiting for you to call to Him...
Blessings from the beautiful and wet pasture!

No comments:

Post a Comment