Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Farm Days

 
Girl chicks and the two misters are enjoying life.  I brought them some lettuce and tomato scrapes and they tore it up.  Guess they like a salad as much as I do!
 
  Look what I found hiding in the garden!  In another day or two someone will be eating some fresh tomatoes!


 Loyal companion posed for a quick picture.  He said to tell you that there is a squirrel in this tree with his name on it! 
 This is a small growth of kale that came up volunteer in  an  old garden spot that we do not use anymore.  The background weeds are also volunteers.  In fact we have weed volunteers everywhere!. 
 Girl Power!! Instead of a gun she used an ax and instead of a deer...she got a stump!  The riding lawn mower said it would sleep better tonight knowing it will never have to run over it again!

Day Lillies!  I love them, but then I love all flowers!

 Still cleaning up the trees that the drought killed.  This was a very big old  pine tree.
                                                    Roses, love these too!
We never stop learning and today I learned not to put the microwave popcorn in the micro. and leave the kitchen...
I think I discovered a new way to make tar!
Blessings to all who read this rambling blog...
From the pasture...where something is always happening...May the Lord bless you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment