Sunday, May 26, 2013

Thank you

 
O beautiful for heroes proved In liberating strife,
Who more than self their country loves,
And mercy more than life.
America, America, May God thy gold re-fine
Till all success be nobleness
And every gain divine.
                                                                                    
                                                                               Third stanza of AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL
                                                                                                    By Katherine Lee Bates

I am so grateful for men and women who love America enough to lay down their lives for her.  To the families of our fallen heroes,  Thank you.  I am one of many Americans who are grateful for their sacrifice.

My Dad loved this country.  He served during WW II.  He will always be my hero.


Sweetheart and I worshipped  in church this morning.  O how I love the freedom that we have.  Never, never take it for granted.


May God bless America, today and forever.
Blessings to you from the pasture...

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment