Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Red Letter Day!


Our beautiful weather continued on today!  I went out early this morning and watered my thirsty garden.  She was grateful....gulp..gulp.

I went to check and feed my girl chicks and wa-la one of the girls had already been to work!  One egg!  This evening I went to give them their evening meal and wa-hoo...there were seven eggs! 

The chicks also had a visitor....the long slithery kind of visitor.   They were not bothered by him so I guess he has visited before!  I did a really loud scream...SNAKE.!   My rescuers came running and now the snake is no more!





 Saturday morning Sweetheart took me to a tag sale that a group was having to raise money for missions.  I love little sales like that.  I found these vintage hankies! They were starched and just...perfect. 
 
 
 

Then I spotted the books.  I really love old books and what did they have in that book box?   Old Books!  I also love books about our Christian faith.  I found one that I had just recently said that I was interested in!  Red letter day! 
 
 
 
I so hope that if you haven't had a "red letter" day in a while, that you will...and soon!

Blessings from my heart to yours...out here in the pasture!

No comments:

Post a Comment